ALL WE NEED IS THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT











































Although a lover of pink, I don’t think I’ve ever worn it. It wasn’t until I was asked to check the fit of this shirt that I randomly tried it on. BIG mistake. 
Ok, so I’ve now fallen in love and not just with any shirt, an equipment bright pink shirt. I think it’s a perfect shape and colour for summer (or lack of).
To compliment it I opted for the cheapest jewellery I own. As you do, I had popped out for lunch and happened to stumbled into a near by Dorothy Perkins. This wouldn’t usually be my retailer of choice but discovering they were having a 30% off day I went in for a nosey. To my surprise I ended up buying so much jewellery and isn’t it the most satisfying thing going to the till and finding out items are also in sale! 
Just thought I’d add in the photo on a night out with my girlies and my new shirt! Beaut.

Shirt: Equipment from Elegance 
Shoes: Office
Satchel: Urban Outfitters
Jewellery: Dorothy Perkins

1 comments:

  1. I've got the same necklace! It is amazing and I love the way you wore it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x