MAKEUP BUSINESS.



Maybelline – SuperStay 14HR Lipstick. Nars Sheer Glow. Topshop nails - War Paint. Topshop Lipstick - Sartorial. Touche Veloutee - BYTERRY


If you’re a follower of my little blog, you’ll know I’m not usually in the business of beauty blogging… but a few of you have asked about my make up so I thought I would share a few recent purchases (with help from a lovely SpaceNK voucher)

First up and something I can't live without, Nars sheer glow foundation (repurchase). It’s my favorite by far, working well with my dry skin to give me a natural glow. I bounce between two colours, Fiji and Deauville depending on how tan/pale I am.


Next are my latest lip purchases, a shopping trip is never complete. Maybelline 14hour lipstick excited me greatly; I love the thought of putting it on and it staying in place all day. Unfortunately this wasn’t the case, credit due, it doesn’t budge. However I did have to reapply and it made my lips even drier than before. Perhaps this could’ve been the reason for its lack of staying power, my lips just stucked it up. This weather is really paying havoc on them.

Next up, Topshop Sartorial. I love Topshop lippie, a lovely shade of corally/red perfect for spring/summer. Hopefully feature these both in an outfit post soon so you can see the colour in person.

I guess I went slightly pink crazy and like when I purchase a Topshop lipstick I inevitably buy a polish, not necessarily to match but hello ‘war paint’



Lastly I wanted to try a new under eye brightener and having heard good reviews ByTerry was definitely on the cards, by the lady who brought us YSL touche éclat. Its got a bit more coverage but gives that lovely lightness similar to YSL.  My new best friend for sleepy eyes.

Hope you liked this little change.. always love to hear new ideas from you all.

Oh one last thing... i'm sure your being asked all the time, but would love if you would vote me for Company Style blogger newbie. Thanks everyone who has :)




27 comments:

  1. Everyone owns sheer glow, I need it! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I am in the market for a new under eye concealer so will be checking out By Terry! Thanks :) x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these products!I've been getting a lot more into beauty lately, will try to get my hands on the products you've shown!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Nars Sheer Glow, isn't it the best? I'm on my third repurchase and I still adore it as much as when I first bought it. Definitely need the By Terry in my life!

    Hannah cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. good choices! I wear sheer glow in Fiji too, it really is the best foundation ever!

    www.thesartorialscot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing what make up people use and yours is always flawless! I love TopShop lipsticks they have such a nice finish considering the price, Rio Rio is my favorite shade of theirs, think you'd like it too
    xxx
    Nina from little nomad

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Nars foundation. There is no beauty product that I like buying more than lipsticks and nail polishes.. both of them you bought are beautiful colours :)

    xx

    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love every single make up in here! i love topshop :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that pink nail varnish!
    Becca x
    www.prettystrangerz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to try some by terry products! Must find if they're available in the US!


    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lipstick and the nail polish, great products!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the nail polishh!!!

    www.insideadiaryofagirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post, I love having a little nose around people's make up goodies!

    Harri

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you're using some really lovely treats. My lips are suffering the same as yours, I just want it to be summer already!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you've just convinced me to purchase the NARS Sheer Glow foundation, I've heard so many good reviews about it!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. check out and follow my new blog http://littleewishes.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just purchased Nars' matte foundation, wishing I had purchased Sheer Glow after I've heard so many wonderful things about it! Lovely post c:
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say both are equally as good. I've just quite dry skin so think it shows it less :)

      Delete
  19. I agree the Maybelline 14hr lipstick made my lips extremely dry too:(
    xx
    http://mycoraladdiction.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your blog, it's so cute! Following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to try a few ByTerry products! wish it wasn't so expensive and your photography is so lovely!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh totally agree... thankfully I had a voucher or i'd never have bought it myself

      Delete
  22. I really like that nail colour!

    Do you mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x