WISH LIST.

It may not feel spring like but I’m dying to get purchasing some summery items. Especially now I’ve a few holidays booked. I haven’t done a wish list post in ages, but as I was having a gander over the web today, I thought why not share my finds.

Check out the cute girlie pieces from, Beginning Boutique. I have only merely window-shopped this store as I’m wondering what would import tax be like from Oz, so let me know if you’ve bought anything from here. 

I’ve been getting into my hats more and more, so I think this straw fedora is going to be on the cards this spring too. I always find on holidays my hair goes a lot lighter in the sun, so a hat is a handy accessory to protect it.

Speaking of protection, Sunglasses are my weakness. I’ve been dying to get a lovely colorful pair a la how two live. I think these are a good starting point in a cute girlie pink. Marc Jacobs is the designer of the moment with his collaboration with diet coke so when I stumbled across his sunglasses Marc by Marc Jacobs it was love at first sight. Not too pricey but lovely classic shades.

I WANT a short suit. So badly. I don’t know how well it fits into just day-to-day routines. But I would make this Kooples short-suit my everything ha I love the colour and its understated Jacquard pattern. Most definitely out of my price range.. but this is a wish list right?
Another keep dreaming item is this YMC dress. You all know my love for the brand and I think this would be perfect for SS13 worn with cute office shoes or dressed up, something I could even double up for the many weddings I seem to be attending this year.

Finally how amazing is this Grafea leather camera bag from My bag. Perfect for summer adventures out and about snapping blog posts, a nicer alternative to my black nylon canon case wouldn’t you say.

Let me know if you like these kind of posts.
Oh don’t forget (how could you) but GFC I’m guessing will soon be a thing of the past. So if you want a handy way to follow love cloth. Why not try bloglovin.



Or the usual haunts: Twitter - Instagram - Bloglovin


37 comments:

  1. Love everything! You have a greats style :)

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I LOVE the dress from YMC and the sunglasses! I bought a playsuit from beginning boutique and it arrived last week, a gorgeous navy one and cream one! The tax import was £15.93 - hope this helps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these things are so pretty, I love those shoes!

    http://beautyandthecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is so pretty and I love the topshop polish as well! I really want a short suit as well, they're so cute!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are seriously lovely pieces :) DYING for some nice weather and to pull out all my summery bits and pieces again- I am SO bored of my winter clothes now!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty stuff! love the colour of the nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those office shoes, i can't wait to whip out my little summer dresses :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bag, it's the prettiest colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with that pink leather bag x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going abroad to sunny places quite a lot this summer, I think I might add that sunhat to my wishlist! And topshop nail varnishes are always gorgeous :D
    http://tealovingshamrock.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I love everything! I am dying for some nice springy weather! x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute stuff. I need those shoes in my life! xx
    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the pink satchel and dresses! soo pretty!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loooove the bag and the sunglasses! <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your wishlist!

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bag and i too love a lot of the stuff in kooples, but yep its only ever on my wishlist! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. these pieces are so lovely, i especially love that bag and the shoes! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pink sunglasses and the mini dress! OX


    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBJoxgb1OR4
    My Blog: ox-lana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in love with that Kooples trouser suit and those sunglasses are lovely :-)

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pure in love with the sunglasses and the sandle-y shoe things! And I'd love to be able to wear a short suit, I'd be too scared to try it though haha, bet it'd really suit you though :) I think I need to start wearing more hats!
    Love the wish list, perfect for spring/summer :) and that bag wow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pure in love with the sunglasses and the sandle-y shoe things! And I'd love to be able to wear a short suit, I'd be too scared to try it though haha, bet it'd really suit you though :) I think I need to start wearing more hats!
    Love the wish list, perfect for spring/summer :) and that bag wow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I bought those Office shoes the other day, they are pure perfection! They look great with tights for now and I can't wait to progress to socks when the whether cheers up! We are also sharing the same thoughts about shorts suit, maybe we can go halves on The Kooples number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shoes seem to be in two colours of brown, Ooooo cant decide... halves on the short-suit, take it month about? ha

      Delete
  23. love the pastel pinks and blues. spring here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  24. A hey hey! I got my playsuit from BB and didn't have any customs charges on it, apparently it's just for the larger orders you might get one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SCORE!!! i feel a spend coming on soon :)

      Delete
  25. Such darling items! Hope you buy at least one of them :)

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  26. YUMMY wishlist. I also wonder about import duties from Oz as I'd love to shop at MarketHQ. Sometimes you totally get away with it with US imports and sometimes it's a complete stinger!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think our best option is to email... aways hear about pricey imports, would just be nervous

      Delete
  27. All these things look so springy- I love it! I want to try a shorts suit too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ah, you honestly have the best taste in fashion. I want it allllll!!! Kim, the Blogger of the Week feature is on the shop blog now - so sorry for the delay! I missed your email about the giveaway (sorry again! i've been rubbish lately). Count me in next time you host one, we'll send you pretty prizes! x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the The Kooples suit, and the camera bag has been on my lust list for a while now - it may just have to be bought given how pretty it actually is in comparison to the black nylon affair I'm currently carting about too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. THIS BAG IS AMAZING, though, pst, its cheaper from grafea direct!! :D I blogged about it a few days ago, go seeeeeee!! fridayisforeverblog.com

    Lots of love overall, lovin' your style so hard xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x