TAKE 10 - CALL IT SPRING

H&M Skirt

Call it Spring Boots

OOTDTopshop SkirtJumper - H&M. Skirt - Topshop. Boots - C/oCall It Spring


Call it spring seems far from what it felt like the day I took these snaps. More like ‘Call it gales force winds with sub zero temperatures' Ok, slight exaggeration and Call It Spring is actually the name of my new boots and this months Take 10 challenge.
Call it Spring is the sister company of Aldo, with more affordable prices I would say. They currently don't sell online but have lots of stores all over the Uk which I would highly recommend checking out.
Teamed with another leather skirt and a fluffy H&M jumper, my favourite combo of choice. H&M knitwear is really good at the minute, as you will see from up coming posts I've picked up quite a few from there this season. However, be warned if you come near me whilst wearing this jumper you will leave as though you've been holding a cat. (Super fluffy) I'm hoping after a wash it will be just fine.

As always you can check out how the other girls styled it be following the links below.


Paula - Pink Bow / Sherin - HiFashion / Mel - Media Marmalade / Vicki - Magpie Girl / Natasha - Girl in the lens/   Me - Love Cloth /  Lucy - Shiny Thoughts / Olivia - What Olivia Did / Sarah - We shop therefore we are   


Shop my look here:


31 comments:

  1. I love the contrast of the knit and the leather, you look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's one fluffy fluffy jumper.

      Delete
  2. I love your quilted leather skirt x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look from the sweater to the skirt to the booties. Adorable & chic!

    xx Caroline
    coffeeandcaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved Call It Spring. I've been eyeing a few of their boots this year.

    Love the look. The quilted skirt is the perfect touch :)

    xx,
    http://tinydarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leather skirt looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this jumper once in my local H&M and have been trying to track it down ever since. It's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this look - both the individual pieces and the styling, you look amazing and I kelp staring at your hair :)

    Renate from thecuriousklutz.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much love for this outfit!! You look amazing
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always think you look gorgeous but oooh, this outfit just tickles my fancy! Been meaning to invest in a fluffy jumper! Copycat coming soon :) haha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im loving the pleather skirt! been looking for one like that for ages... although the price doesnt;t seem to agree with my bank account!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your outfit, the skirt is amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look wonderful Kim, that skirt is gorgeous and I love love love those boots! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! I really love your style! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit, the fluffy jumper totally compliments the leather skirt! X

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This skirt looks absolutely perfect on you !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cool!! Love your jumper:)
    Kisses dear xx

    Serenity by Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. such a simple outfit but so CHIC! love it Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous look! I'm in love that skirt :) ♥

    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog it's so awesome! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this monochrome outfit, the combination of textures is wonderful! <3

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in love with this outfit Kim, you look amazing :) those ankle boots are rather lovely too!
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your outfit, can't believe I've only just found your blog ( i feel deprived!) I've fixed that & now following :) xxx
    Through Chelsea's Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE those boots, the skirt is amazing too

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this :)

    www.infatuationrw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that skirt! The shoes are fab too :)
    Kaz at Sunshine Days x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a lovely outfit!
    I would definitely wear this.
    Love the fluffy jumper.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  27. This quilted mini is such a great wardrobe staple and its so chic!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE this outfit (by the way, I'm catching up on your blog hence the influx of comments haha)
    Those boots are really cute and as for the quilted skirt, me want!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. One of my favourite outfit ! Really beautiful !
    http://m-drusgtore.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x