CLOTHES SHOW LIVE

OOTD

bloggers
Bloggy ladies at Echo Falls
me

Presenting

Blogger love
Topshop
Above - MelLucy and myself

Hat - Urban Oufitters. Top and skirt Topshop. Boots - Whistles

A few weeks back saw me attend the Clothes Show Live. Having never been before I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I still can’t believe how HUGE the venue is. Although surprisingly I didn’t buy anything (christmas ban) I was especially tempted by the beauty area and the Models Own stand. Wow!
The CSL is a five day fashion festival. Packed with top fashion and beauty brands, hair and beauty demonstrations and non-stop catwalk shows. With numerous celebrities making an appearance throughout the weekend.
The best part of the day was getting to met some fellow bloggers, special shout out to Mel for these photos and Deborah for helping me out on a bloggy challenge.

I also gave my first attempt to the daunting world of filming. Thanks to the CSL I got to be featured on their Youtube channel here.. Make sure you give it a little thumbs up and subscribe for more.



For my outfit I wore my trusty Topshop quilted skirt, another fluffy jumper and burgundy fedora. A staple look of mine this winter it seems. I promise when this lifetime of darkness ends I will get out to snap some more outfit posts.


BLOGLOVIN - GFC - TWITTER - INSTAGRAM

Shop the post:

19 comments:

  1. You look so stunning here and love the new blog profile picture :) It would be great if you took a look at my latest post and followed as I am a huge fan of your blog! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much charlotte, new picture thanks to Mel, new year.. new photo ha

      Delete
  2. I adore your outfit Kim. Glad you had a good time at the clothes show. I have been twice and loved it both times x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had so much fun! loving the quilted skirt from Topshop! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Models Own stand was amazing! I managed to avoid most other temptation, but the Models Own stall was calling my name! x x

    www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore your hair & that hat on you. Looks like you had lots of fun! Wish I so went I got invited. But had bath blogger Meetup that weekend
    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have loved to have gone to the clothes show this year!

    Loving your quilted leather skirt!

    emmie xx

    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, as per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look stunning Kim, I adore this outfit! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the clothes show, I'd never be able to not buy anything x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love what you wore, the skirt is gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love this outfit Kim!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cutteeee outfit! love that hat, i think it is actually the same one i have on my Christmas list! love love love your blog! its one of my favorites, for real.

    xo, Kelsey Belle Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my favourite outfits of yours so far!
    Gorgeous and your hair is looking ever so beautiful too!
    Charlotte x
    www.whatcharlottewore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your bag! Where'd you get it?
    I've been looking for a long-strapped black bag for a while (:
    xo Justine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your bag! Where'd you get it?
    I've been looking for a long-strapped black bag for a while :)
    xo Justine

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your Topshop skirt!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x