GOODBYE 2013

happy new yearOPI polish OOTD
Motel Dress


Dress and jacket - c/o Motel. Boots - Kurt Geiger

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I spent mine eating far too much food and chilling with family.
I can’t believe 2013 has nearly come to an end. Time to make those New Years resolutions and reflect on the year gone by. As per usual I haven’t really thought of any resolutions yet but I am definitely going to make positive changes in 2014.
What about you?

If you’re planning to party away 2013, Motel is definitely one of those places for that party dress. I couldn’t resist this sequinned dress. With a more relaxed shape and cut out shoulders I think makes it a little more me, especially with a bomber jacket thrown over. On another subject how cute is this twin set! yes please.
I am also trying to achieve a faux bob here (not very well I might add) Although I don’t think I’m brave enough for such a chop, I would love a new style for 2014, What about a fringe?

I will be celebrating in London this year which is very exciting. Getting to see Wicked yesterday has already kicked the week off to a good start. Whatever your plans are, I hope you all have a brilliant New Year and see you all in 2014!

Love Cloth 

what I wore:

26 comments:

  1. such a cute, christmassy outfit :) happy new year!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this dress. Love the cut out shoulders x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look so pretty!
    Happy New Year hun<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your faux bob looks really good! Very 20s chic http://bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit, i love the jacket - the material looks so cool! have a good new years xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely photos
    Such a cute outfit, love the shoes with the coat.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful Kim! That dress is just so lovely! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorge! Your hair really suits you!
    Glossy-boutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit so much. I've never heard of Motel before but I'm definitely going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should definitely go for the chop. The style really suits you. I still haven't made any resolutions yet. Happy new year x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the simplicity of this! Your shoes are beauts xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bob is really cute, wish you an amazing 2014!

    Love,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit. Hope you have a great time in London! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice!:)) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  15. this dress looks so gorgeous on you, i love the cut out detail :) xxx

    www.abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so gorgeous! happy new year honey bee! i love the fake bob, i'm jumping on the bandwagon in a couple of days and getting my hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking lovely! Happy New Year :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute outfit and your hair is looking super pretty!
    Wishing you a happy new year :)
    Charlotte x
    www.whatcharlottewore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love love the outfit! And your hair is so adorable xx
    http://lexycharlie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah you look lovely - don't chop your hair, I love it sooo much x
    Happy New Year xxx
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so sweet and beautiful!!! And the outfit is gorgeous! Happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x