HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS.

OOTD
WREATH
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MISGUIDED SKIRT

Shirt - Topshop. Jumper - H&M. Skirt - Missguided. Boots - kurt Geiger.

Merry Christmas you lovely folk… Hope everyone is as excited as I am for tomorrow.
I love Christmas, the jumpers, the movies, and the songs. It would nearly be perfect if only my boyfriend’s family and mine didn’t live in two different countries... 5 days apart over the holidays isn’t ideal but hey, I get a second Christmas on Friday.
Nothing screams festive clothing, (other than a Christmas jumper of course) quite like tartan. I hadn’t really jumped onboard the tartan trend this winter, until I spied this tartan skirt on the Missguided website. It’s perfect for shirts and jumpers, almost a little too like a school uniform in this OOTD but we all know it’s my favourite look of all.
Worn with new boots from Kurt Geiger. Super comfy and in the sale, with a sneaky extra 20% off… how could I resist.

Have a magical day tomorrow everyone.. Merry Christmas x


SHOP THE POST:

25 comments:

  1. you look so cute! love this outfit

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect dear!:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Kim, you look wonderful as ever! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry christmas! You look great <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is so cute. Merry Christmas lovely! I hope you have had an amazing day x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit! Merry Christmas! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, love the combination of grey and tartan :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your holiday was absolutely perfect. I LOVE this plaid mini on you!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that your home? Looks perfectly festive! Just found your blog, what a lovely little space on the internet :) x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jumper, collar and tartan combination. Looks great!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit! I couldn't see my boyfriend on christmas day either which sucked

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely not schoolgirl...love a bit of tartan! Hope you had a fab Christmas Hun xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos!!! You look amazing, the skirt does't look school girl at all you wear it fabulously! Hope you had a lovely Christmas
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the outfit but I think I love the way you edit your photos even more (and yes I know I mention that in the majority of my comments). Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog!
    xx
    http://analeote.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a nice outfit, I love your skirt :)
    A late Merry Christmas & an early Happy New Year!
    PS : I just discovered your blog & I am now following you via bloglovin (name : Lyn De Sloovere , blog : Blonde Butterflies) you're more than welcome to come take a look at my blog and if you like it, follow me back :)
    Have a nice Sunday! xx Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a gorgeous blog! I love the plaid skirt! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  18. soso cute, love this outfit and the way you edit the pictures! lovely lovely :)

    www.hifreckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're just so adorable!
    http://www.throughthesunshine.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a perfect outbalanced outfit! Love it!
    http://silksoftdreams.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is the most gorgeous outfit!

    Lauren xo
    http://emeraldescape.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x