B&W

B&W

TWP

The WhitePepper dress

Bowers & Wilkins

OOTD
Headphones - Bowers & Wilkins c/o. Dress - The Whitepepper. Shoes - kurt Geiger

Sitting at my desk with my headphones on, listening to Beyonce's latest album. Now, I may not be a headphones expert and my music may not be the critics choice, but it sounds. AMAZING!
The P3 range from Bowers & Wilkens comes in a variety of different colours but I couldn't resist white to match my iPhone. What's great about them (other than sound) is the fact they fold down into a handy case, perfect to keep clean and tidy in your bag.


Over the weekend I ventured back to London for a little nosey round the Scoop exhibition at the Saatchi gallery, great to see lots of new brands exhibiting there and even one I featured in my Clothes Show live Youtube video, Gushlow & Cole.

Back to the good ol' favourite smock dress for this post, when travelling they're top of my list and this one I nabbed in The Whitepepper sale, which makes it even better, paired with my comfy Kurt Geiger boots, another sale treat.

Thanks to my lovely mum I got a few snaps on arrival, not only had she never taken my blog snaps before, she needed to learn how to use my camera eeep! She did a great job (thanks mum) Please excuse the tired eyes... 5am starts do not agree with me.


What I wore:





Now lets see how the other lovely ladies of Take 10 wear their headphones and what colour they picked. Big shout out to Dunya who just joined #PROJECTTAKE10

Sarah - We shop therefore we are 
Dunya - dearestdeer
  Lucy - Shiny Thoughts 
 Ellie - Pretty Much Penniless
 Olivia - What Olivia Did 
Me - Love Cloth 
 Mel - Media Marmalade 
 Natasha - Girl in the lens 
 Vicki - Magpie Girl 
 Sherin - HiFashion 
  

47 comments:

  1. Love the gingham dress! Might have to try these headphones, Im in dire need of a new pair x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much... They seem really good quality :)

      Delete
  2. I love this dress, so simple yet looks amazing on!

    Jamie x

    mursblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really mind what my headphones look like as long as they sound quality is good..thanks for the links to fellow bloggers. x

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is gorgeous! that dress <3
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://todaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly gorgeous!!! Im on the look out for some new headphones and these are just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is divine hun and the campaign looks so fun :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's a WhitePepper sale on at the moment?! Gah, I just spent way too much on WhitePepper dresses from Topshop... Thanks so much for sharing the sale link - going to see if I can get any of my items cheaper! :P Loving the check dress you've got x x

    www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they do and on ASOS, some newer bits aren't on sale though so fingers crossed you didn't miss out!

      Delete
  8. So pretty*-* ,and giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/01/giveaway.html

    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of this campaign Kim! And you look so beautiful. I'm yet to make a White Pepper purchase, but think I may have to soon :) xxx

    http://wonderful--you.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely beautiful and that dress is simply gorgeous! :)
    I'm always tempted to try out a Whitepepper dress or smock out but I don't know if they would suit me. You've certainly tempted me even more hehe.
    Can't wait to read more of the Take10 posts!

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it... Hopefully lots more to come from Take 10 in the future :)

      Delete
  11. That smock dress is perfect, love the collar style! xx

    www.adventuresofananglophile.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! You look really nice! & love that bag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, and that dress is just so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, the shape of the dress is so perfect for yoU! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really really want this dress!
    It's so pretty.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these headphones, and the dress is so gorgeous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty dress! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love that dress, cute outfit!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  19. The headphones look super cool and I loooove your boots!
    Tosin x
    plumcherrytree.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't rate the boots enough, soooo comfy!

      Delete
  20. I'm in love with the gingham dress - you look lovely darling.

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your dress, it's so cute! Serious hair envy over here too...

    Tweet Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a cute dress, I love how it's perfectly in the middle of being fitted enough to have a shape but not so fitted that you feel restricted - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your dress Kim! goes perfectly with your headphones :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look gorgeous in your dress... x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I absolutely love your dress! Need this in my life x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. The photos are great! Well done to your Mum! I love the setting..

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the dress and you look gorgeous ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would definitely match my headphones to my iphone too! and you can never go wrong with a smock dress and your one is know exception so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Classy but still girly :D great combo!
    I'm a beginning blogger check out my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the dress! Thinking of purchasing - what's the fit like? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite smock like/baggy.. I got a small in it, try watching the catwalk video on asos, always think it helps.

      Delete
  31. I love this dress! I think I should have shares in The Whitepepper with the amount of outfits I have from there...

    ReplyDelete
  32. This dress is super adorable!!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ahh I love this outfit! & your hair looks lovely :) x
    the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the Whitepepper dress, would love to get one, if on the postage to Australia wasn't so expensive.
    http://alliechynna.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x