LOVE IS IN THE AIR.

Olive coat

janareinhardt

Olive coat

casio watch

Jbrand Jeans
Coat - Olive Clothing. Trousers - Jbrand. Boots - KG. Top - Topshop. Watch - Casio c/o HSamual. Necklace - jana reinhardt c/o


Hey, remember me? I used to have this blog once.
Please forgive me for my disappearing act; we should be back on track again now… I hope!

I’m coming 'acha with a whole lot of love… why? It’s Valentine’s Day this week.

Some people hate it… some people love it. I’m one of those who’s quite partial to a card I’m afraid, but feel free to also buy me the cake I posted on instagram. Yum!

Perhaps a little date will be on the cards over the weekend. Which means time to sport my new favourites, these epic Jbrand leather trousers.
Usually teamed with an oversized tee, I thought I’d dress things up a bit with this Topshop blouse and the coat of my dreams from Olive Clothing. Everyone knows how much I love Olive and this is no exception. It was even better in person, super soft and the leather collar detailing is just the icing on the cake… ok I need to stop thinking about that cake.

As its Valentines day 'n' all .. I treated myself to a new watch, as well as this cute key necklace.
My last gold Casio I got around 2008, it’s now almost silver;  so I thought it was due an update and this time just go for silver. I love how fine and simple they are with that retro twist. 

Alongside this delightful key necklace, they’re a match-made in jewellery heaven. I don’t know what it is about me a key necklace but I’m always drawn to them. This teeny tiny silver key from Jana Reinhardt just had to be added to the collection.



Well that’s it from me, it wont be too long until next time.
Have a mushy wushy Valentines or just a nice weekend.

Love cloth

22 comments:

  1. love your coat! gorgeous outfit :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and your hair is lovely xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely Kim, that top is really pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair in this photos!

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, love the coat and leather trousers. x

    Nerve Wires

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this all black look for Valentine's Day! It's a great alternative to the traditional pinks and reds of the season, all though I love those too!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots, and I hope you have a lovely Valentines day! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love your watch ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! You look amazing in these photos!

    xx
    Georgina
    http://georginaedith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! Lovely to see a post from you on my bloglovin' :) I love your style.

    Emily | PENNY RUGBURN 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! You're hair looks so nice Kim :) recently found your blog a few months ago and it inspired my to finally start my own xx

    www.januaryglow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post is so cute x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post is so chic! Your hair is also looking rather beautiful too!

    Charlotte
    x
    www.whatcharlottewore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely :-) Happy Valentines day :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos are really cute! I wish you a happy valentines day! x Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sexy outfit! I'm a little scared of black – weird I know, but I sometimes find it a bit dull. This however is so sophisticated and a little playful too! I'm going to give black another chance ;)

    Sarah
    www.daisychainsanddreamers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pice are really looking nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love black outfits, this is a great combination of different textures from the same palette. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x