JUST DO IT!

OOTD

Nike free runners

Nike leggings

Nike Just do it vest

YEH!
Nike Top and Leggings - Sports Direct c/o. Nike Free runners - The Hut c/o

Summer holidays are just around the corner. So in aid of feeling more confident about the impending moment of wearing my pretty Triangl bikini on the beach I decided to up my fitness game.
Anyone who knows me, sports and Kim don’t really go hand in hand, but I try.
Mostly getting fit for me means classes or running. I find being surrounded by others makes me push myself. Going to classes with someone else or paying up front forces you to actually attend instead of tea and biscuits with an episode of Game of Thrones which always appeals to me more.

The best push, some new sports gear. I know it sounds silly but treating myself to some new work out clobber and I feel like I’m ready for action.
I got this outfit from Sports Direct – a haven of sportswear and all at really good prices. I normally go for all black as I like to be stealth if I’m running around the park like phoebe from Friends.
However I couldn’t resist super bright Nike trainers from The Hut. Free runners have been the trainer of choice for a lot of bloggers. I literally would wear these every day if I could. They feel like you’ve no shoes on, super lightweight and comfy.

Right - I'm off for a run. hmmm ok, maybe tomorrow.

How do you motivate yourself to get fit? I need tips!



15 comments:

  1. i like your t-shirt

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New pretty fitness wear really motivates me to exercise
    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, it wears off eventually ha

      Delete
  3. I love this sportswear! And I've been wearing my hair like that quite a bit recently. It looks so gorgeous on you x

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen, its the best way for exercise, any other way and it just all falls out!

      Delete
  4. cool stuff!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright Nikes (: I have a pair of black ones, but I've been dying to get a fun color!

    -Rae
    raesayshey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trainers, so pretty!
    And the last picture is fab :-)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I know that Phoebe run style, it is hilarious! I myself lack motivation, however I need t fit into my wedding dress this October, and I have already wasted month by not working out, so the pressure is getting bigger.
    Like the outfit, but the most I adore your hair-do. I'm so lazy when it comes to styling my hair, even though I have zillion images to inspire myself. At the end I always go for something quick and simple, which is getting boring...
    Anami, xx

    www.anamiblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOooo congrats on the wedding. My friend got married last October, lovely time of year :)

      Delete
  8. This is like the uniform of all San Franciscans haha. I felt so left out when I was there! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about new running gear! It makes me feel like I could run for miles, although that doesn't last very long once I actually get outside the door! x

    Hannah @ Cutes and Fruits

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gear, runners are beautiful! I love classes too as it makes me work extra hard and brings out my competitive side! Good motivation, I find personally, is following women who are super into their fitness on facebook, instagram, twitter etc as they are strong and make you get up and go X

    http://native-feathers.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your hair like this! x

    http://cheekychicxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x