LADY DANGER

Kate Moss

OOTD

Office Shoes

Lady Danger Mac Lipstick

back
 Dress - Kate Moss for Topshop. Shoes - Office. Lipstick - Mac Lady Danger

Just a quick post from me tonight… but couldn’t wait to share this Kate Moss dress. It was love at first site when the lookbook was released and I waited patiently for it to be launched online. I actually ended up with two different versions, one with a zip up the front which was the only one online and one without a zip which I found in store.
In the end, I decided on this one as I loved the more retro look; feeling slightly like 1950’s housewife when I swoosh about it in. Made from a gorgeous heavy material however this does cause problems when getting the side zip over the thick seam.
Feeling vintage I opted for some peep toe shoes from Office, a lot of you guys have been asking about them after I posted this snap on instagram. Unfortunately these are from last year but I’ve had a little look online tonight and linked some similar ones I think worth a look. They are called Lightening Strike, which might be worth an ebay search. 
Finally no retro glam look is complete without some red lipstick. Thanks to Rachel at the Mac counter – we picked out Lady Danger and I think it’s now my new favourite!

As i'm sure you're aware, blog award season is upon us again - and this time it's Cosmopolitan. Last year I won 'Best New fashion blog' - all thanks you guys! I actually never thought I would have a chance... I still can't believe so thank you!
I'd love to have the opportunity again and this time I'm all grown up having been blogging now for 2 years wow!
If you'd like to vote for Love Cloth, it would mean a lot. Best Established Fashion Blog ooorrrr Best Use Of Social Media are my categories of choice!
Let me know if you do and i'll send you a big digital thank you!!!!! 

Happy Wednesday x


SHOP THE POST


34 comments:

  1. The dress is bloomin' amazing!! You look lovely in all your pictures! :)

    www.foreverstylinggemss.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Breath taking Kim, just stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* too sweet Holl thank you

      Delete
  3. That dress is so gorgeous! I love the floral pattern and the thick material. The lipstick definitely finishes this off perfectly! x

    Hannah @ Cutes and Fruits

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty dress, it looks stunning on you! xx

    holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress, love the texture and the print! You look really nice :) x
    Summer

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I love the outfit! The dress is gorgeous :)

    Claudia

    clauture.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I nearly bought this dress at the launch, it's adorable! However, I restrained myself...I really don't need another dress ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress!!
    xo, Connie
    www.connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful dress, lucky you! I love Lady Danger, it's the perfect shade for some drama, but I also rub a tiny bit into dry or blamed lips for a great bit of colour during the day too.

    Fiona :)

    http://alwaysbananapancakes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous! Super stylish girly xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wahhh, you look so beautiful! this dress fits you perfectly. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is so cute, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress, such a pretty shape and material! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD | ASOS or Feelunique £25 Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this dress! You look adorable x
    http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty dress! Need this in my life!

    x Giada | Miel Café

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this dress on you Kim,

    You look so elegant and beautiful!

    Charlotte

    x

    www.whatcharlottewore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look stunning! Love the retro shape of the dress! Voted & good luck!! x

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim, this is adorable on you! Arguably my favorite look to date.

    Xo! | The Active Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  20. super:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this dress x
    Karen@FashionEaster

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful dress, you look stunning

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  23. this dress looks lovely on you, i adore the way you have styled it!! great post! xx

    www.clairelouiseamelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look fabulous! I really love that dress, so cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  25. I bloody love this dress, it looks like it was made for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG so fit, this is just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is such a beautiful dress! I want it!
    Really lovely outfit.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  28. The dress is so pretty! Gorgeous as always <3

    YA HOMME GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is the cutest dress, it's so lovely and summery! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x