ASOS FF Co-ord Challenge.

ASOS FFTropical Shorts & Jacket - ASOS c/o

I was really excited to share my style challenge set by ASOS FF for this post. One co-ord, five ways. That’s the best thing about a co-ord set. Not only is it one cute outfit in itself but separate it and you get a whole host of other styles.

Casual

Co-Ord
First up is just a simple casual look. The co-ord is a pretty cool stand out jacket and shorts combo. I thought keeping the rest simple would let it do all the talking and in true love cloth style, simple is always my favourite approach to styling.
Team with a basic T-shirt, silver sandals from Clarks and metallic Topshop bag!



Dressy

Jacket
Look two is a more sophisticated take on the look. Well, as much as you can be with a tropical blazer and ripped jeans. Ok, so I don’t do sophisticated but I think this dresses up jeans and top perfectly for heading for a cocktail or two.





Tropical Shorts

Holiday styling
Going on holiday? or maybe the sun will finally make an appearance. Look Three is how I’ll be wearing the shorts. Worn with this super soft denim look top, sandals and of course summer calls for a straw hat.




Tropical Shorts

Sporty
My fourth look is probably the closest I get to sporty, although my trainer collection is growing. I love my New Balance and teamed with my Topshop sweat and super cute Brit-Stitch backpack. I can see this look being one of my go to ways to wear.





ASOS Co-Ord

Wedding
Ok, I’ll let you in on a little secret; I think this is my favourite look. I just wish I had more occasions to wear it like this. I’m thinking birthdays, nights out or a fancy dinner perhaps….
Quick question, do we think you could wear this as a wedding guest?
Worn with a crisp white shirt and tan heels, alongside this amazing bag from Reiss. I feel like I should be heading on a cruise in Miami but a las I am not.


Hey who needs a holiday when you can bring it yourself with this cute little tropical co-ord.
I'd love to know your favourite look :)
Big thanks to ASOS FF for the challenge - check out more here!



27 comments:

  1. 4 is my favourite but they're all so lovely!! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute print- perfect for summer! My favourites are 4 and 5, and I especially love your brown heels in outfit 5 too!
    Emma xo Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with Look 4 Kim, sports luxe with a cute vibe and I love your hair up too, definitely my fave of them all! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babe o' clock! Can't wait to hang out with you! That Brit stitch bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you have styled this co-ord! Especially the first and second look. The print is gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! That two piece is just spectacular, I love how there's just so many ways you can wear it x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely in love with all these looks! Perfect styling and that print is just gorgeous! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have amazing style! First of all, I would NEVER pick an outfit like this because I just wouldn't imagine myself wearing it, and second of all, I would not be able to style it in all these different ways...you have totally opened my eyes here :)

    Fiona

    http://alwaysbananapancakes.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fab in all of them but number three is my fave....I need that denim top! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfits, they are so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a babe! Love every single outfit. I am still on the hunt for a perfect co-ord, but this one is beautiful. xx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous! you look incredible in all of the looks! I adore the print of the suit and you've styled it to perfection; I particularly love the sporty look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. you really suit your hair up Kim! Looking good! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This would be amazing for a wedding! So different! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love all of those looks, I can't actually decide which one the most! great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so lovely! I adore how you love styled them all!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all of these looks especially #3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the third and fourth looks! The denim top is so cute and I love the look of the shorts with your new balances! looking lovely x

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. The last look would be perfect for a wedding- I love it <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love #4! I own these shorts too and they're so versatile!


    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adore how you've made this look like a lil lookbook sweetie! Gorgeous styling x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I adore the print, totally perfect for summer and the different styles are great!

    Love x
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your blog :-) Would love you to check mine out sometime..

    http://beautywithstylee.blogspot.co.uk/

    Carly x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful co-ord!! I love the way you styled them up, number four is definitely my fave with the new balance!

    Tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x