LIGHTNING BOLT.

Leigh Jeans

Topshop

topshop shirt

Vagabond shoes

Back
Shirt and jeans - Topshop. Shoes - Vagabond c/o Zalando.


YES! Summer arrived for one day only and I was caught by surprise wearing jeans and a shirt!!! Damit.
Anyway I love this outfit, shame I have about 100 smock dresses still waiting to see the light of day.
After pottering about the house Saturday, Simon and myself headed into the city for some shopping, dinner and a few sneaky cocktails in the sun. Perfection.
Obviously no outing is complete with out snapping what I wore and although not weather appropriate as usual. Here I am.
Its crazy that ripped jeans are back in fashion. After making their 90’s return I’m pretty smitten, picking them up in white too. These washed out black Leighs from Topshop are lovely and soft and I like that the rips/holes aren’t that severe, which means I can dress them up a bit smarter for dinner.
Worn with this cute shirt with little lightning bolts on it from Topshop also – love it.

Of course no outfit is complete with some chunky shoes. Vagabond make the most comfy chunky shoes, that aren't too heavy and these platform sandals are pretty perfect too.


Finally, I just wanted to mention that I was throwing my blog in the mix for the Cosmopolitan blog awards again this year. Last year I won 'Best New fashion blog' which was UNREAL!!!
If you'd like to vote for Love Cloth, I would be forever thankful. Best Established Fashion Blog or Best Use Of Social Media are the categories I think suit best!
THANK YOU!!



SHOP THE POST


23 comments:

  1. That shirt is just utter perfection, I'm in love x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist, the last one in my size :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful outfit! I definitely feel your pain when it comes to the smock dresses that haven't been worn outdoors yet! :( Hehe.
    I've just voted for you in both categories for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards!! I have my fingers crossed for you lovely! It's so exciting! I've thrown my little blog into the ring this year which makes it even more exciting! :)

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yehhh Ellis, thank you thank you. Sent you a little tweet also!

      Delete
  3. I really love this outfit! It's simple but so far from boring. And the shoes are just gorgeous
    Amber | Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah OMG those shoes, neeed! Come back here so we can be twins! Miss da cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit, really love your shirt and sandals! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! x
    http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes and shirt! Really cool outfit. And I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but your hair looks stunning in every single post! Like seriously stunning - really gorgeous xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. My inner Harry Potter geek loves you for this shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely, those shoes are fab! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely your outfit!:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These shoes are amazing and love the shirt <3 xx

    Www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, I need those Vagabond shoes! And what I wouldn't give to have spent the afternoon sipping on cocktails, I was doing loads of housework - glam!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfit! I so badly want some black topshop ripped knee jeans but they have run out of my size, your post has made me want some even more! xx

    RobynCaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! The shirt is so cute!! xx

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look, simple yet edgy and cool! Killer shoes!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the print of your blouse! Amazing x


    www.raincheckfortimbuktu.blogpsot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is my type of outfit hands down, you look so lovely :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... Love to hear from you x